75.5mm tall x 62.5mm wide ALPHA Wheels
62.5mm running surface • Bearing seat offset 6.5% • Square outside edge, straight-cut inside edge
8.125 oz. each • Sold in sets of FOUR wheels
Race wheel engineering at its finest!
• A highly-optimized balance of properties for modern racing. Welcome to a whole new realm of FAST!
• Size and momentum to carry you past the competition in straightaways – yet agile enough for quick acceleration, fast edge-to-edge adjustments, and snappy technical pre-drifts.
• Finely-calibrated width and supremely supported edges for smooth, predictable handling through even the hardest corners
• The very fastest urethane that the skateboard industry has ever seen, bar none.
• Named after the Greek letter “alpha” (α), used in science to represent rotational acceleration.
The Fusion™ core – integrating 15 years of advanced hub R&D.
• 46mm tall x 44mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a wheel this size.
• Deep, wide “saddle” profile regulates lateral wheel flex, supercharges edge support, and ensures absolute mechanical lock with the urethane.
• 8 lateral support beams (hollowed-out for lightness and aesthetics) form wide ridges that create unprecedented circumferential lock and rebound.
• Robust bearing lugs.
• Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.
Available in TWO proprietary formulas, with finely-tuned durometer choices.
BlackOps™: comfortable and predictable on all pavements • balanced rebound and grip • extreme traction fresh • buttery and smooth sliding broken-in
• 77A Blue: Sticky and predictable “in the pavement” slide. Perfect for rough and inconsistent pavement.
Defcon™: thoroughbred race ‘thane • Guinness WR speed • directional slide • long-lasting grip • slow, consistent wear
• 76A Mango: Vice-like grip and very snappy directional slide, with plenty of slowdown power. Ideal for aggressive racing.
• 78A Mint: Very stiff edges that give loads of grip with a friendly slide and crisp hookup. Ideal for smooth roads and lighter riders.