68mm tall x 43mm wide TANTRUM Wheels
31mm running surface • Centerset bearing seat • Double-radius profile
4.9 oz. each • Sold in sets of FOUR wheels
Our beloved Cry Baby wheels grew up, went to college, and became the Tantrums: the lightest and most functional freeride wheels of their size on the market!
The 68mm by 43mm Seismic Tantrum is molded around the special “fin-trimmed” version of our proprietary weight-saving Energy Conversion (EC) hub – the first tall, wide hub seen in longboarding and still second-to-none.
The big, airy, fiber-reinforced hub combines with perfectly-refined proportions, superbly-supported radiused edges, and our advanced urethanes for a truly progressive freeride experience:
• quick acceleration
• slide release and hookup that are always easy to read
• vibrant ‘thane lanes
• consistent wear
Available in FOUR proprietary formulas, with finely-tuned durometer choices.
BlackOps™: comfortable and predictable on all pavements • balanced rebound and grip • extreme traction fresh • buttery and smooth sliding broken-in
• 79A Blue: Sticky and predictable “in the pavement” slide. Perfect for rough and inconsistent pavement.
Defcon™: thoroughbred race ‘thane • Guinness WR speed • directional slide • long-lasting grip • slow, consistent wear
• 78A Mango (stoneground): Vice-like grip and very snappy directional slide, with plenty of slowdown power.
• 80A Mint (stoneground): Very stiff edges that give loads of grip with a friendly slide and crisp hookup. Ideal for smooth roads and lighter riders.
Elixir™: the first formula specifically engineered for modern freeride sliding
• 79A Yellow: Smooth, controlled slides with great hookup, grip when you need it, and superior durability.
Premium Clear™: the best beautiful clear urethane in the world
• 81A Crystal Clear Blue: Smooth, fast, and grippy.