Carefully designed from the inside-out for the rigors of modern Longboard Freeride & Freestyle/Dance!
The Seismic ENCORE
Available in two sizes:
65.5mm tall x 43mm wide • 33mm CP
63.5mm tall x 42mm wide • 32mm CP
- Finely-tuned height and width with beefy, well-radiused edges.
- Exceptionally tough and durable – highly-optimized to withstand the extreme impacts of big Longboard Freestyle jumps.
- Unusually light for a wheel this size, with mass highly concentrated in the tire for enhanced momentum and angular balance.
- Machine-ground running surface for consistent grip, easier slides from the get-go, and predictable performance on ultra smooth competition surfaces!
- Poured in the very finest and fastest urethanes the skateboard world has ever seen, bar none.
Molded around our trimmed EC™ core.
• 37mm tall x 37mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a Longboard Freestyle / Dance wheel.
• Thick, unbreakable bearing supports!
• “Fin trim” hub configuration for robust mechanical lock inside urethane without compromising tire thickness.
• Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.
Available in two proprietary formulas.
Defcon™: Guinness WR roll speed – more tricks per push! • easy, predictable slide (even on concrete) • slow, consistent wear
BlackOps™: smooth and comfy on rough / inconsistent pavement • exceptional balance of speed and grip