68mm tall x 43mm wide TANTRUM Wheels
31mm running surface • Centerset bearing seat • Double-radius profile
4.9 oz. each • Sold in sets of FOUR wheels
Our beloved Cry Baby wheels grew up, went to college, and became the Tantrums: the lightest and most functional freeride wheels of their size on the market!
The 68mm by 43mm Seismic Tantrum is molded around the special “fin-trimmed” version of our proprietary weight-saving Energy Conversion (EC) hub – the first tall, wide hub seen in longboarding and still second-to-none.
The big, airy, fiber-reinforced hub combines with perfectly-refined proportions, superbly-supported radiused edges, and our advanced urethanes for a truly progressive freeride experience:
• quick acceleration
• slide release and hookup that are always easy to read
• vibrant ‘thane lanes
• consistent wear
Available in THREE proprietary formulas, with finely-tuned durometer choices.
BlackOps™: comfortable and predictable on all pavements • balanced rebound and grip • extreme traction fresh • buttery and smooth sliding broken-in
• 79A Blue: Predictable and buttery “in-the-pavement” slide. Perfect for rough and inconsistent pavement.
Defcon™: Guinness WR speed – get up to speed faster! • easy, predictable in-slide feel • extremely slow, consistent wear
• 78A Mango (stoneground): super fast roll; smooth and predictable in-slide feedback; defined yet easy release
• 80A Mint (stoneground): super fast roll; exceptionally easy release; ultra-smooth sliding; minimal grip
Premium Clear™: the best beautiful clear urethane in the world
• 81A Crystal Clear Blue: Smooth-rolling, fast, and grippy when fresh; sugary smooth sliding when broken-in