Seismic RACE Performance Skate Gloves
Price is for a pair of two (2) Gloves. Additional charge for pucks.
We took the time to re-examine and optimize every feature for modern downhill skateboarding. Designed top-to-bottom for maximum function, fit, and durability!
ADVANCED MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
• Premium goatskin throughout, with second layer reinforcing fingertips and high-stress zones.
• Goatskin on back of hand perforated for breathability and integrated with Kevlar® knuckle bar.
• Advanced skate-specific seam geometry for superior fit and durability. New for 2021: Seams recessed away from leading edges of forefinger and thumb, and thumb internally reinforced with Kevlar cloth – for next-level abrasion-resistance in high-wear spots with no compromise in fit, comfort, or mobility!
• High-strength, form-fitting goatskin/neoprene hybrid cuff with easy pull-on extension.
• Wide wrist strap with large, industrial-grade Velcro contacts for strong, durable lock.
SUPREMELY COMFORTABLE & FUNCTIONAL FIT – SNUG YET FLEXIBLE
• Velcro split at natural palm crease for full hand mobility – a Seismic innovation.
• Ergonomic glove patterns custom-designed and torture-tested by a Pattern Master with 30 years’ experience and detailed knowledge of hand anatomy. (Other brands’ patterns are usually copied from gloves made for dress fashion or unrelated sports.)
Measure the circumference of your dominant hand, in inches, just below your knuckles. Then compare that measurement to the guide below to find your best estimated glove size.
Note: Seismic cannot guarantee glove fit, which depends partly on your unique anatomy and partly on personal preference. (Some like their gloves tighter, some looser.) We’ll work with you if the size you order doesn’t fit to your liking. However we cannot cover shipping back-and-forth.