Tekton™ 10mm Bearings with Patented High-Precision Built-In Spacer System
Next-level skate bearing tech – more speed, better handling, longer life!
ONLY FOR EXTRA-THICK 10MM AXLES. WILL NOT FIT STANDARD 8MM AXLES.
CURRENTLY OUT-OF-STOCK. STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES ON FUTURE AVAILABILITY (ESTIMATED LATE 2023).
PATENTED Spacing System: Built-in half-spacers end in extra-wide contact surfaces (U.S. Pat. #9,126,101) that square up and self-stabilize inside wheels – correcting for flaws in bearing seat levelness, bearing seat spacing, axle diameter, and axle straightness. Locks in super-precise alignment, protects against friction and wear – better than any other system. Minimizes noise, too.
– Superior speed & acceleration
– More consistent wheel contact & grip while cornering
– More predictable slide release & hookup
– Longer wheel & bearing life
Premium Steel Balls: Superior concentricity, surface smoothness, strength, and durability.
High-End Lubricant: Packed with premium “high-RPM” light grease from Kyodo Japan. Formulated for peak performance under actual skating stresses, not max free-spin time.
Inner Race: Specially contoured under seal to resist contamination. Extends 0.5mm outside to form built-in washer. No bearing spacers or axle washers required!
Additional Features: Dupont® engineering-grade Nylon retainers, removable rubber-coated steel seals with printed graphic. Meets or exceeds all criteria for ABEC-9 rating.
Eco-friendly packaging: No oversized metal tins or plastic boxes – just a minimal recyclable cardboard box.
No fake tech or exaggerations: Just more speed and longevity through real science and no-BS engineering!
100% free of:
• Random bearing tech adapted from other industries just for the sake of novelty.
• Expensive over-hyped raceway coatings that interfere with optimal polishing and may actually grind on balls.
• Over-hyped lubricant additives that accelerate wear not speed.
• Misleading claims that industry-standard features and factory processes are unique or special. (e.g., deep-groove raceways with micro-channels, fine-polishing, fiber-reinforced nylon retainers, hand-inspection, ultrasonic solvent washing, etc.)