Tekton™ 7-Ball LITE Bearings with Precision Built-In Spacer System
A streamlined, more affordable version of our patented Tekton 7-Ball XT™ Built-In bearing design.
Next-level skate bearing tech – more speed, better handling, longer life!
Precision Alignment • 30% Stronger Steel Casings • Tighter Assembly Tolerances • Premium Lube
– More speed & acceleration
– Consistent wheel contact & grip
– Predictable slide release & hookup
– Extended wheel & bearing life
Built-in Spacing System: Integral half-spacers end in broad, flat contact surfaces that square up and self-stabilize inside wheels – correcting for flaws in bearing seat levelness, bearing seat spacing, axle diameter, and axle straightness. Combines with Tighter Radial Tolerances (3µ – 5µ) that minimize torsional play inside bearing assemblies. Locks in highly-precise alignment, protects against friction and wear, minimizes noise.
Tougher Construction: Superior steel and thicker outer casings boost strength by more than 30%! Ball raceways hold smooth polish, and bearings stay tight and fast, for far longer! 30%-stiffer casings resist flexing, spin truer / faster, keep seals from popping off on extreme impacts.
7-Ball Assembly: Classic configuration. Best overall durability against frequent high impacts and side loads.
Premium Steel Balls: Superior concentricity, surface smoothness, strength, and durability.
High-End Lubricant: Packed with premium “high-RPM” light grease from Kyodo Japan. Formulated for peak performance under actual skating stresses, not max free-spin time.
Inner Race: Specially contoured under seal to resist contamination, and stepped between bearing body and flange to save weight. Extends 0.5mm outside to form built-in washer. No bearing spacers or axle washers required!
Additional Features: Dupont® engineering-grade Nylon retainers, removable rubber-coated steel seals with printed graphic. Meets or exceeds all criteria for ABEC-9 rating.
Eco-friendly packaging: No oversized metal tins or plastic boxes – just a minimal recyclable cardboard box.
No fake tech or exaggerations: Just more speed and longevity through real science and no-BS engineering!
100% free of:
• Random bearing tech adapted from other industries just for the sake of novelty.
• Expensive over-hyped raceway coatings that interfere with optimal polishing and may actually grind on balls.
• Over-hyped lubricant additives that accelerate wear not speed.
• Misleading claims that industry-standard features and factory processes are unique or special. (e.g., deep-groove raceways with micro-channels, fine-polishing, fiber-reinforced nylon retainers, hand-inspection, ultrasonic solvent washing, etc.)