Precision-Machined • Ultra-Low Profile • Easy to Stack
- Packaged in pairs of one (1) 3-degree Riser and one (1) 7-degree Riser, with an advanced feature set never before seen in combination…
- Thin ends reduced to 0.5mm-thickness for lowest-possible profile.
- Mounting hole dimensions highly optimized for easy stacking. No more bent bolts!
- Biomimetic “honeycomb” structure maximizes support with minimal material.
- CNC-machined from tough composite with superior dimensional stability. Highly resistant to deformation from extreme loads and impacts.
How to use Angled Truck Risers (aka Wedges)
- For quicker steering response, orient the thin end of the Wedge towards the end of the deck. Usually called “wedging,” this is most commonly done with the front truck.
- For slower steering response, orient the thick end of the Wedge towards the end of the deck. Usually called “de-wedging,” this is most commonly done with the rear truck, especially on racing boards.