63.5mm tall x 42mm wide ENCORE Wheels
32mm machine-ground running surface • Centerset bearing seat • Double-radius profile
3.875 oz. each • Sold in sets of FOUR wheels
The first wheel carefully designed from the inside-out for the rigors of modern Longboard Freestyle and Dance!
(Outstanding for technical freeride, too!)
• Finely-tuned height and width with beefy, well-radiused edges.
• Exceptionally tough and durable – highly-optimized to withstand the extreme impacts of big Longboard Freestyle jumps.
• Unusually light for a wheel this size, with mass highly concentrated in the tire for enhanced momentum and angular balance.
• Machine-ground running surface for near-instant break-in – consistent grip and easy slides from the get-go!
• Poured in the very finest and fastest urethanes the skateboard world has ever seen, bar none.
Molded around our trimmed EC™ core.
• 37mm tall x 37mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a Longboard Freestyle / Dance wheel.
• Thick, unbreakable bearing supports!
• “Fin trim” hub configuration for robust mechanical lock inside urethane without compromising tire thickness.
• Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.
Available in THREE proprietary formulas, with finely-tuned durometer choices.
BlackOps™: comfortable and predictable on all pavements • exceptional balance of speed and grip • extreme traction fresh • buttery and smooth sliding broken-in
• 79A Blue: Sticky and predictable “in the pavement” slide. Perfect for rough and inconsistent pavement.
Defcon™: Guinness WR speed – more tricks per push! • easy, predictable slide (even on concrete) • long-lasting grip • slow, consistent wear
• 78A Mango: Vice-like grip and very snappy directional slide.
• 80A Mint: Very stiff edges that give loads of grip with a friendly slide and crisp hookup. Ideal for smooth roads and lighter riders.
Premium Clear™: the best beautiful clear urethane in the world
• 81A Crystal Clear Blue: Smooth, fast, and grippy.